Pico Labs Limited calibrate the devices you use to capture quality thermal scanner, record accurate temperature measurements, and find critical system issues. Our Thermal scanner Calibration Services can help you maintain your devices and verify they’re operating to factory specifications.
Through regular maintenance, you can be assured of the reliable performance of your handheld or mounted imaging tool. You’ll be able to use a calibrated device to identify thermal anomalies, complete accurate inspections, check equipment, document conditions, and support quality control. Over time, the electrical components on your imager will wear.
You may experience a temperature shift. The optical components used in the field or within industrial environments will be exposed to debris. That’s why annual thermal camera calibrations are recommended for greater confidence in your capabilities.
Maintain Precision Thermal Imaging Cameras
Your thermal inspections have a vital role in keeping your equipment operating safely and according to your regulatory requirements. Be ready to detect and measure infrared energy accurately during electrical system installations, chemical processing, or construction inspections. Scan with a device that’s been calibrated in a world-class Pico Labs calibration lab.
We calibrate thermal imaging cameras, infrared cameras and blackbodies. You’ve invested in performance equipment. If it’s properly calibrated, you’ll be helping to safeguard its accuracy and precision.
Why Calibrate Your Imager with Pico labs Ltd?
Pico Labs Ltd. calibration services provide you with several benefits over the OEM. We give you the same level of service you are accustomed to.
- Faster than the OEM – generally 7 working days after receipt
- Less expensive – save up to 35%
- Provide the same level of calibration as the OEM
- All calibration data is entered into C3, our metrology management software
What Types of Infrared Cameras Does Pico Labs Calibrate?
- Provide calibrations for imagers from most every manufacturer, including Fluke, FLIR, Cordex, Milwaukee Tools and many more.
- Verify that high-resolution handheld, compact and fixed mount devices are working to factory specifications.
- Confirm measurements across the device’s specific temperature range.
Pick High-Quality Temperature and Electrical Calibrations
With a thermal imager, electronic circuitry is used to convert detected infrared energy into an image with a temperature measurement. Pico Labs is uniquely qualified to ensure that your imagers are working to standards.
- Our industry-leading calibrations are ISO 9001-compliant.
- You’re sure to find a calibration package to meet your business needs and device requirements.
Looking to Purchase a New Thermal Imager?
Iconic Engineering Limited the authorized distributor of Fluke can provide you a calibration on your new Thermal Imager. This will provide you the assurance that it is performing to specifications right out of the box.